The experiences in collaboration with
Italy in the vineyards (for adults)
A unique experience to discover the Italian language and culture through a journey in the local tradition linked to the production of wine, which awakens and increases the love for nature and shows the naturalistic and cultural heritage of the hinterland of Le Marche region. Much more than a wine tasting!
• Sensorial visit with music to the Tenuta Cocci Grifoni Winery oak barrel, with the help of selected tracks in the world of Italian singers or classical music, followed by reading a poem or a novel by Italian authors with a wine theme;
• Brief introduction to wine terminology and guided visit of the winery;
• Walk through the vineyards and visit of the historic “Messieri” vineyard with observation of sand and clay badlands accompanied by an explanation of their history and their geological peculiarities;
• Return to the winery and tasting in the panoramic terrace of DOC and DOCG wines from the historic vineyards of Cocci Grifoni family, accompanied by some local traditional recipes of the local gastronomic tradition, and followed by accompanied by conversation in Italian using also the terminology previously introduced
Duration 3 hours
Minimum number of participants: 8 (for less than 8 persons, the price may vary)
€ 38,00 / adult
Dates: every Friday from June 8th to October 26th (from 5 pm to 8 pm)
Families in the cellar
A short sensory journey for kids and adults to discover the Italian language and culture through the cultivation of wine and the traditions of a historical winery cellar, stimulating children’s love for the land and nature and making them aware of the issues of eco-sustainability and biodiversity and leaving to adults the pleasure of visiting the vineyards and tasting the wines of the cellar.
Adults: TASTING OF WINES FROM HISTORICAL VINEYARDS
• Tasting of three special Crus from Historical Vineyards paired with local culinary delights
• Walk through our Historical Messieri Vineyard
• Guided tour of our Tenuta Cocci Grifoni Wine Cellar
The tasting includes DOC and DOCG wines from Historical Estate Vineyards of Tenuta Cocci Coggi Grifoni accompanied by a selection of local recipes. This The experience includes a visit to the cellar that is located next to the terrace. Enjoy a walk through the Messieri Vineyard where the Rosso Piceno Superiore “Vigna Messieri” grapes are grown.
Children: while adults will be involved in the visit of to the winery and the vineyard and tasting, the children will take part in various activities in the play-learning corner set up at the Winery Cantina and in the vineyard.
Children will be accompanied by a character in costume who will tell them a story, accompanying them to the discovery of the TCG Cellar and that will make them live an exciting journey full of adventure and imagination.
• “The treasures of the Cellar TCG”: sensory visit with music (smell, hearing, taste, touch) to the barrel
• “Singing among the rows”: nursery rhymes in Italian, accompanied by the sound of the guitar
• “Stories in the vineyards”: itinerant and animated reading of children’s books on the themes of nature, the countryside, the vineyard, etc.
• “Nothing is thrown away”: creative workshops and manual activities using material recovered from or coming from nature.
• “Little scientists “: simple scientific demonstrations
During the activities a snack for the children will be served and at the end of the activities, they will meet with their parents to share the experiences they have lived in a friendly atmosphere.
Duration 3 hours
Minimum number of participants: 4 (2 adults + 2 children) for groups of 12 and + (1 CH and 1 AD free)
Recommended age: 3-8 years (Comfortable clothing)
€ 15 /child and € 25 /adult
Dates: every Wednesday from June 6th to October 31st (4.30 pm-7.30 pm)
Per info e prenotazioni